Join Us From Your Office at
Home or Work
September 22nd - 24th
This year, HIRI is offering the opportunity to participate in the 2020 Summit from your own office — for FREE! During this novel time, the direction and leadership you'll gain from the 2020 HIRI Summit are pivotal, so be sure to save your spot by registering today for this online event that lasts three hours each day for three days.
What Is the HIRI 2020 Summit?
HIRI's Summit gives you free access to the leading home improvement experts who offer advice and knowledge on all things in the industry. The industry has changed and will continue to change due to this novel time with COVID-19. The HIRI Summit is a one-stop-shop for getting a comprehensive understanding of what your company should do to stay ahead of the changes impacting home improvement.
The Summit provides information on the home
improvement industry, including:
Check out the line up of the experts that you'll hear from this year, from the
comfort of your own desk.
- Josh Rosenbaum from RBC Capital will be speaking about the overall economy.
- Issi Romem will cover The Silver Tsunami.
- HomeAdvisor, Houzz and Harvard will have a panel discussion on home improvement.
- Joe Medosch from Hayward Healthy Homes will be speaking on healthy opportunities from health and well-being.
- National Association of REALTORS' VP Jessica Lautz will provide an economic and demographic update that overviews the changing housing landscape.
- Todd Tomalak and Mikaela Sharp from John Burns Real Estate Consulting will talk about the wealth gap and what it means for products/customer preference.
- Grant Farnsworth from The Farnsworth Group will discuss a COVID-19 impact study and what was learned from it.
- Nick Grzechowiak from Trusted Media will be sharing insights about the trend called “Home-Basing” and the evolution of home improvement/DIY.
- Joe from NPD will share learnings from the shifts in purchase behavior that occurred across the retail landscape since the start of COVID-19.
- Zach Williams from Venveo will speak about connecting with the Pro in today’s market
- The Retail Expert Panel will discuss insights on how COVID-19 has impacted home improvement and what the customer experience may look like going forward.
Highlights From the 2019 HIRI Summit
Don’t take it from us. See some of the key insights from last year’s
speakers and panelists.
HIRI Member EXCLUSIVE
Want to listen to the recordings? Become a member now and get lifetime access to the recordings from all three days of the Summit (along with over $850,000 worth of research).